Welcome to Recruiter Roundup, where we take a monthly look at the most exciting recruiting and HR industry news.
What's New at Recruiter.com
- Recruiter.com announced a memo of understanding with Raise Recruiting, under which the companies will work together on a joint partnership that will involve the transfer of certain assets, clients, and services for mutual benefit. Learn more here.
- Recruiter.com announced a partnership with Deel, which brings Deel to the Recruiter.com Marketplace and provides Deel clients with a special discount on Recruiter.com software. Learn more here.
- Recruiter.com partnered with Revelio Labs to produce Market Trends Analysis: Recruiting Recruiters, a report covering the spike in demand for recruiters at public companies, the average time it takes to recruit a recruiter, and other key trends.
- Recruiter.com's Mediabistro was named one of the best career sites for 2022 by the New York Post.
- Recruiter.com in the Media
- Recruiter.com Vice President of Marketing Angela Copeland discussed 2022 hiring trends with both MSN and Action News 5.
- Recruiter.com founder and COO Miles Jennings was featured on Forbes, where he offered words of wisdom for first-time entrepreneurs. Jennings also shared his advice on how to create a company culture of support and collaboration with Forbes.
- Recruiter.com CEO Evan Sohn appeared on the Hacking HR Podcast with Enrique Rubio to discuss the Great Resignation and the reasons behind it.
- Sohn joined the Geeks Geezers and Googlization podcast to discuss Recruiter.com’s hiring and recruiting predictions for 2022.
- Sohn appeared on Yahoo Finance to reflect on the 2021 job market and discuss the great resignation.
- Sohn joined Benzinga's December Small Cap Conference to take a deep dive into the recruiting landscape and Recruiter.com's technology platform.
- Sohn appeared on CNBC’s “The Exchange” to discuss the results of Recruiter.com’s November Recruiter Index.
Recruiting Industry Investments / M&A Activity
- HR solutions provider Workday acquires contingent workforce management vendor VNDLY. (source)
- Workforce marketplace Jobandtalent raises $500 million in equity investment from Kinnevik and SoftBank Vision Fund 2. (source)
- AI-driven talent engagement platform Sense raises $50 million in Series D funding. (source)
- Employee referral platform Intrro raises $2.2 million in funding. (source)
- Executive talent management platform True acquires Hobbs & Towne, Inc., an executive search firm focused on climate technology and sustainability. (source)
- Search firm ZRG Partners acquires Brimstone Consulting Group LLC and executive search firm Walter James. (source, source)
- Workforce management platform Shiftsmart raises $95 million in Series B funding. (source)
- LGBTQ+ professional networking platform myGwork raises $2.1 million. (source)
- Recruitment and outplacement firm Felix Global acquires executive coaching and assessment firm Meneley Partners. (source)
- HR consulting firm HR Path acquires Integra. (source)
- Recruitment technology firm Textkernel acquires AI-powered recruitment platform Sovren. (source)
- Interview analytics company Metaview raises $6 million in seed funding. (source)
- HealthStream, a workforce solutions provider for the healthcare industry, acquires healthcare technology company Rievent Technologies. (source)
- Hiring intelligence startup Screenloop raises $2.5 million in growth funding. (source)
- Staffing agency Randstad acquires HR consulting firm Hudson Benelux. (source)
- Employer services provider PayDay Employer Solutions acquires StarPay Payroll & HR Solutions. (source)
- HR technology company meQuilibrium receives expansion capital investment from Vistara Growth. (source)
- HR tech startup Alongside acquires recruitment site CareerBeacon. (source)
- Talent intelligence platform Searchlight raises $17 million in Series A funding. (source)
- Executive search firm Heidrick & Struggles agrees to acquire executive search firms RosExpert and WE Partners. (source)
- Intelligent talent cloud Turing raises $87 million in Series D funding and attains unicorn status. (source)
- RiseSmart's Labor Market Barometer predicts the talent market will return to normal — or some semblance thereof — in the next six months. (source)
- Talent Tech Labs releases 10th annual Talent Acquisition Ecosystem report. (source)
- ManpowerGroup's Employment Outlook Survey finds the majority of employers plan to ramp up hiring efforts in 2022. (source)
- Talent Board releases 2021 Candidate Experience Benchmark report. (source)
- The ASA reports staffing employment grew significantly between Q2 and Q3 of 2021, up by 90,600. (source)
- Applicant tracking system SmartSearch partners with JobRobotix to bring more automation capabilities to SmartSearch users. (source)
- Recruitment services firm Betts launches new recruiting platform, Betts Connect. (source)
- HR tech company HiBob announces new centralized PayRoll Hub dashboard. (source)
- New employer review site JobSage aims to bring more transparency to the hiring process. (source)
- Executive search firm Frederickson Partners begins new service focused on mission-based organizations. (source)
- Enterprise hiring platform Modern Hire announces enhanced Automated Interview Scoring feature. (source)
- High-volume hiring ATS Fountain debuts new Instant Interview and Instant Hire features. (source)
- Consulting firm Korn Ferry announces Korn Ferry Intelligence Cloud, an AI-enabled talent analytics platform. (source)
Are you interested in having your company featured in this recruiting industry report? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your company's news or announcements. Our regular publication, RecruiterToday, also features thought leadership from recruiting and talent acquisition professionals and accepts content contributions.