Welcome to Recruiter Roundup, where we take a monthly look at the most exciting recruiting and HR industry news.
What's New at Recruiter.com
- Recruiter.com announced its third-quarter results, including 43 percent sequential revenue growth. See the full results here.
- The company was the subject of a recent report from Zacks Small Cap Research, RCRT: A Pure Play in Hiring and "The Great Resignation." Download the report here.
- We announced the results of the October 2021 Recruiter Index®. CEO Evan Sohn appeared on both Yahoo! Finance and CNBC to discuss the results in depth.
- Speaking of Sohn: November was another busy media month for the company's chief executive. Highlights include:
- Sohn joined the Investor Summit to discuss Recruiter.com's Q3 accomplishments and current talent acquisition industry trends. Watch his presentation here.
- He talked about Recruiter.com's Q3 earnings with Proactive, NY.
- He appeared on the Action and Ambition podcast for a conversation on how Recruiter.com helps companies find specialized talent.
- He spoke with the Wall Street Journal regarding current talent shortages and high turnover.
- He was a guest on the Mission Matters Podcast, where he talked about how to get people back to work.
Recruiting Industry Investments / M&A Activity
- Talent marketplace Fiverr acquires freelancer management platform Stoke Talent. (source)
- Talent acquisition software suite Lever raises $50 million in Series D funding. (source)
- Hiring software company Greenhouse acquires sourcing automation solution Interseller. (source)
- Staffing software provider Bullhorn acquires business intelligence platform cube19. (source)
- Payroll and HR provider Gusto acquires Remote Team, an HR platform for distributed workforces. (source)
- Healthcare workforce management platform ShiftMed raises $45 million. (source)
- Seafair, a recruiting platform focused on seafarers and shipping operators, raises $5.7 million. (source)
- Executive search firm Focus Search Partners acquires Southerland Group. (source)
- SaaS HR services provider Moka raises $100 million in Series C funding. (source)
- Workforce intelligence platform Bridgit raises $19.4 million in Series B funding. (source)
- Bite Ninja, a remote workforce tool for restaurants, raises $4 million in seed funding. (source)
- Recruitment firm Vaco acquires talent acquisition and outsourcing firm Bay State Search. (source)
- Assessment provider PSI Talent Management acquires assessment and development consultancy Propel International. (source)
- High-volume applicant tracking system Fountain raises $85 million in Series C funding. (source)
- Rowan Executive Search receives strategic investment from private equity firm LCap Group. (source)
- Recruitment firm Hudson Global Inc. acquires recruiting services provider Karani. (source)
- Workforce solutions provider EmployBridge completes acquisition of Hire Dynamics. (source)
- Talent acquisition solutions firm Hirewell receives $21 million investment from Prytek Holdings Pte. Ltd. (source)
- Talent management platform PageUp acquires both talent acquisition suite eArcu and SaaS platform PathMotion. (source 1, source 2)
- QuickHire, a career discovery platform for service workers, raises $1.41 million. (source)
- Data-driven hiring platform Crosschq receives strategic investment from Okta Ventures and leading HR talent executives as part of its Series A extension. (source)
- Workforce management provider Papaya Global acquires remote work connectivity platform NickNack. (source)
- Executive search firm Blue Rock Search acquires ReCreation's HR executive search practice. (source)
- Seasoned, an app-based hiring tool for restaurants, raises $18.7 million in Series A funding. (source)
- Healthcare recruitment platform Trusted raises $149 million in combined Series B and Series C funding. (source)
- Talent solutions provider Caldwell acquires psychometrics consultancy Applied Behavioral Academy. (source)
We're not out of the woods just yet, but a couple of new reports offer some beacons of hope amid the post-COVID talent crunch.
- The U.S. Department of Labor reports that weekly jobless claims have fallen to their lowest level since 1969. (source)
- CompTIA finds hiring activity for tech workers hit a two-year high in the U.S. (source)
- Crelate launches new mobile app experience allowing smartphone access to key features of the Crelate Omni platform. (source)
- RPO provider Pierpoint International launches sister company Parasolve, dedicated to outsourced software development. (source)
- France's Peoplespheres partners with Canopy Workforce Solutions to bring the Peoplespheres platform to the U.S. (source)
- Recruitment marketing software provider Clinch partners with Hiretual for integrated hiring solution. (source)
- ADP WorkMarket announces new analytics dashboard feature offering improved visibility into the freelance workforce. (source)
- Jump Recruits releases new, enhanced diversity recruitment talent hub. (source)
- HR software provider Paycor HCM, Inc., releases new predictive resignation feature. (source)
- Dice launches Unbiased Sourcing Mode to support blind hiring. (source)
- Scribe's new Smart Embed feature aims to simplify onboarding with automated workflow documentation. (source)
- After acquiring Harver earlier this year, Outmatch transitions to the Harver name and branding. (source)
- SmartSearch launches SmartSearch University to help users better leverage its platform. (source)
Are you interested in having your company featured in this recruiting industry report? Send an email to email@example.com with your company's news or announcements. Our regular publication, RecruiterToday, also features thought leadership from recruiting and talent acquisition professionals and accepts content contributions.