Welcome to Recruiter Roundup, where we take a monthly look at the most exciting recruiting and HR industry news.
What's New at Recruiter.com
- We're pleased to announce the launch of Recruiter Platform 2.0, a significant upgrade to our Job Market Platform including new AI/video features, a new design, new tech infrastructure, new ways to surface data, and new ways to engage with the Job Market. Read more about it here.
- Recruiter.com Group, Inc., entered into a binding letter of intent to acquire OneWire, a leading SaaS-based recruiting and software platform focused on the financial services sector.
- Recruiter.com COO Miles Jennings forecasts the biggest recruiting trends for 2021, including increased use of on-demand recruiting, advances in AI, and more. He also dropped by Proactive to talk about Recruiter Platform 2.0.
- Recruiter.com CEO Evan Sohn appeared on CNBC to discuss the Recruiter Index® for the seventh consecutive month. Hear more about the findings from November 2020 below:
Recruiting Industry Investments / M&A Activity
- Staffing leader Kelly Services acquires executive search firm Greenwood/Asher & Associates. (source)
- Recruitment tech company VONQ acquires HR tech company IGB. (source)
- TestGorilla, a provider of pre-employment testing software, raises $1.2 million. (source)
- Paylocity, a provider of HR and payroll software, acquires team collaboration solution Samepage. (source)
- RPO firm Cielo acquires talent acquisition consulting company Talent Function. (source)
- Data-driven HR management platform Hibob raises $70 million in Series B funding. (source)
- Executive search firm 20/20 Foresight acquires retained search form Saenger Associates. (source)
- Private equity investor Horizon Capital simultaneously acquires payroll outsourcing provider TopSource and employer-of-record solution PEO Worldwide, forming a "new employment compliance group." (source)
- Hiring outlooks for Q1 2021 have improved in APAC and the Americas, according to ManpowerGroup. (source)
- The ASA Staffing Index found that staffing jobs reached a 10-month high in November. (source)
- Syndio finds systemic racism can lead to lifetime pay inequities of close to $1 million. (source)
- Reflektive's HR Trends Report finds 74 percent of respondents have made changes to their performance evaluations processes in the wake of COVID-19. (source)
- Glassdoor identifies the five most compelling workplace trends for 2021. (source)
- Talview's Global Remote Hiring Trends 2021 Survey finds 80 percent of respondents have gone fully remote with hiring and interviewing. (source)
- PayScale looks at the hottest jobs and highest-paying skill sets in 2020. (source)
- Table HR, an outsourced HR company specializing in the hospitality industry, announces its official launch. (source)
- E-Hired becomes the first career services platform accredited by the Middle States Association – Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools. (source)
- Split placement network NPAworldwide adds 13 new firms to its network. (source)
- People Element releases the newest version of its employee experience platform. (source)
- The Sieve launches HR productivity tool, starts open call for beta users. (source)
- High-volume recruiting platform Fountain launches a new mobile app. (source)
- AspireHR and WorkForce Software form strategic partnership. (source)
- The Leadership Science Institute adds new "HR Coach" certification. (source)
- Randstad RiseSmart announces new FirstLook solutions to help recruiters and enterprises match jobs to internal and external candidates. (source)
- SHRM's ParagonLabs announces the Better Workplaces Challenge Cup, which gives startups a chance to present tech innovations directly to HR and business professionals from around the country. (source)
- eQuoo launches updated version of its emotional fitness app. (source)
- Appcast announces premium service aimed at helping enterprises manage digital job advertising campaigns. (source)
- With COVID-19 vaccines starting to roll out, the EEOC announces that US employers can mandate vaccination for employees in most cases. (source)
- After months of deadlock, the US federal government finally approved a second stimulus package. Employers should get acquainted with that the new legislation means for them. (source)
Are you interested in having your company featured in this recruiting industry report? Send an email to our Editor, email@example.com, with your company's news or announcements. Our regular publication, RecruiterToday, also features thought leadership from recruiting and talent acquisition professionals and accepts content contributions.