The April Recruiter Index® saw an uptick in in-person roles, with 42.1 percent of recruiters reporting that most of the jobs they were working to fill were in-person roles. That fact is reflected in May's list of companies hiring today, with roles in retail, home healthcare, logistics, and similar fields comprising the bulk of what's available now.
Who’s Hiring at Recruiter.com?
- We’re seeing huge demand for contract recruiters through Recruiter.com On Demand, our flexible, monthly, on-demand recruiting solution. That means we're looking to add more on-demand recruiters to our network. We have immediate openings for 1099 contracts of 3-6 months for recruiters anywhere across the US. Our top needs at the moment include:
Recruiters, want to earn money by helping us fill these open roles? Head over to the Recruiter.com Job Market Platform today.
Who’s Hiring Across the Country?
- Dollar General: The bargain retailer is hiring for over 70,000 roles across the country, including sales associates, financial analysts, and warehouse workers.
- Amazon: The eCommerce giant still has close to 50,000 open roles on LinkedIn, including copywriters, recruiters, and warehouse safety specialists.
- Taco Bell: The fast-food brand is advertising 49,000 open roles, and it's bringing out the big guns to capture candidates' attention, touting scholarship opportunities and flexible hours among its benefits.
- CVS: The pharmacy chain's nearly 40,000 open roles include copywriters, operations managers, and vaccine support specialists.
- All American Home Care: The Pennsylvania-based home healthcare company is really a stand-in for the booming caregiving industry as a whole. All American Home Care is pursuing home health aides so strongly that its offering sign-on bonuses and on-the-job training for candidates with no prior experience.
- Chase: The bank chain is hiring for 6,000+ jobs, including asset analysts, fraud specialists, and client services associates.
- Marriott International: Hospitality took a beating over the last year, but the industry is now dusting itself off, as evidenced by the hotel chain's 6,000+ open roles on Monster.
- Tesla: The electric car manufacturer is hiring for more than 5,000 roles, including project coordinators, engineers, and content specialists.
- Pilot Flying J: The truck stop chain is looking to fill more than 5,000 roles, including cashiers, fuel truck drivers, and maintenance roles.
- Fiserv: The fintech company has more than 1,000 open roles, including web developers, warehouse associates, and business analysts.
Where Else to Look:
- Monster keeps a running tally of the companies with the most hiring activity on its platform over the last 30 days.
- Indeed curates an extensive list of companies hiring now.
- LinkedIn maintains a regularly updated list of actively hiring companies.
- JobScan runs a continuously updated list that covers openings at a lot of smaller companies, which tend to be absent from the lists put out by the bigger platforms.