As a new year unfolds, economists foresee job market recovery remaining on the slow side, at least until the COVID-19 vaccines are more widely available. But that doesn't mean there are no jobs to be found — it just means savvy job seekers have to know where to look. Here are the companies urgently and actively hiring today:
Who’s Hiring at Recruiter.com?
- Mortgage lenders are making a major push for underwriters, processors, and closers/funders on our platform right now. Salaries range from $42,000 to $130,000, depending on role and qualifications. Interested candidates can head here to learn more.
- Healthcare organizations are actively hiring, with roughly 34 percent of the new jobs added to the Recruiter.com Job Market Platform being in the healthcare space. Common open roles include registered nurses, nurse practitioners, travel acute care nurses, medical coders, lab support, and more.
- A stealth-mode food tech startup is using our platform to hire for a wide range of roles across a variety of levels, including vice president, operations strategy; product manager - app launch; product designer; business analyst; and more. Head here for more details.
Recruiters, want to earn money by helping us fill these open roles? Head over to the Recruiter.com Job Market Platform today.
Who’s Hiring Across the Country?
- Amazon: Eternally topping this list, the eCommerce giant continues its push to hire tens of thousands of people, seemingly in perpetuity.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: The fast-casual burrito chain needs upwards of 4,000 people for roles like crew member, cashier, and cook.
- Anthem, Inc.: The health insurance provider is hiring for a few hundred roles, according to Monster, including business development manager, provider reimbursement administrator, and nurse case manager.
- US Department of Veterans Affairs: LinkedIn reports this government agency hires more than 45,000 people a year for roles in social work and healthcare.
- Globalization Partners: The global employer of record is doubling its workforce, looking to hire 300 people for roles including sales, marketing, operations, finance, human resources, and customer support.
- Deloitte: The renowned professional services firm needs workforce strategy consultants, location strategy consultants, and nearly 200 other skilled specialists.
- The Home Depot: The home improvement retailer is looking for 20,000 people to fill roles like content strategist, user experience researcher, and copywriter.
- Texas Roadhouse: The chain restaurant needs more than 3,000 servers, hosts, dishwashers, bakers, and more.
- JP Morgan: The banking giant is hiring for more than 6,000 open roles, from associate bankers to software engineers.
- Northrop Grumman: The aerospace and defense technology company is hiring for more than 10,000 open roles across the US, including program managers, logistics planners, and audio-visual techs.
Where Else to Look:
- Indeed has created a list of 14 companies hiring now, based on data from its platform.
- LinkedIn maintains a regularly updated list of actively hiring companies.
- JobScan runs a continuously updated list of companies hiring right now. It covers a lot of smaller companies, which tend to be absent from the lists put out by the bigger platforms.