According to the May 2021 Recruiter Index®, employers and recruiters are having a tough time attracting the attention of candidates in today's market. That may be bad news for companies, but it's good news for candidates: The jobs are out there — it's just a matter of finding them. Here's a list of the companies hiring today, at Recruiter.com and elsewhere.
Who’s Hiring at Recruiter.com?
- We’re seeing huge demand for contract recruiters through Recruiter.com On Demand, our flexible, monthly, on-demand recruiting solution. That means we're looking to add more on-demand recruiters to our network. We have immediate openings for 1099 contracts of 3-6 months for recruiters anywhere across the US. Our top needs at the moment include:
Recruiters, want to earn money by helping us fill these open roles? Head over to the Recruiter.com Job Market Platform today.
Who’s Hiring Across the Country?
- Amazon: Amazon continues its hiring spree, looking to fill 75,000 open roles and even offering $1,000 signing bonuses for some jobs.
- Allied Universal: The global security and facilities services company is filling 35,000 open roles in the next month, including security professionals, administrative staff, and managerial staff.
- Albertsons: The food and drug retailer has 22,000 open roles on LinkedIn, including department specialists and digital content coordinators.
- Chipotle: In order to staff the 200 new restaurants it aims to open this year, Chipotle is hunting for 20,000 new employees. It's also offering an accelerated management track, allowing employees to work their way to general manager in less than four years.
- Family Dollar: The budget-friendly retailer is hiring for nearly 15,000 open roles, including cashiers and warehouse associates.
- Accenture: The multinational consulting firm is hiring for nearly 13,000 roles, including customer service reps and research analysts.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance: The insurance provider is hiring for 2,000 open roles, including claims specialists and inside sales reps.
- T-Mobile: The telecom company is hiring for 2,000 open roles, including copywriters and public policy analysts.
- Chewy: The online pet retailer is hiring for 900 open roles on LinkedIn, including content editors and fulfillment specialists.
- Enjoy Technology: The mobile retail pioneer is hiring 600 field sales and experience experts throughout the US.