Welcome to Recruiter Roundup, where we take a monthly look at the most exciting recruiting and HR industry news.
What's New at Recruiter.com
- Recruiter.com announced the launch of its Enterprise Plan for Recruiters on Demand, designed to help employers hire 10 or more full-time recruiters. Read more about the offering here.
- The company detailed its growth strategy and revenue forecast for Q3-Q4. The company anticipates sequential quarterly revenue increases of over 25 percent for both Q3 and Q4, driven largely by organic growth of Recruiter.com's technology-led recruiting solutions.
- Recruiter.com in the news: CEO Evan Sohn had a busy month in October with multiple media and conference appearances. Highlights include:
- Sohn presented Recruiter.com's story at the Benzinga Small Cap Conference.
- He joined David Laud's HReSource Podcast to discuss the recruitment industry and the Sohn Conference Foundation.
- He spoke with Jon Najarian at NASDAQ about the Great Resignation and how the job market has changed over the years.
- He appeared on CNBC to talk about the September 2021 Recruiter Index®.
- He spoke about the changing world of work at LD Micro Main.
- He joined Christine Corrado from Proactive, NY, to discuss Recruiter.com's revenue growth through the end of the year.
Recruiting Industry Investments / M&A Activity
- HR services giant Randstad USA acquires Cella, a staffing and consulting firm focused on creative, marketing, and digital professionals. (source)
- ManpowerGroup completes its previously announced acquisition of IT services provider ettain group. (source)
- Cornerstone OnDemand goes private with acquisition by Clearlake Capital Group. (source)
- WeWork officially goes public. (source)
- Korn Ferry enters into an agreement to acquire professional search firm Lucas Group. (source)
- Payroll and HRIS provider GTM Payroll Services acquires outsourced HR services firm Pinnacle Human Resources, LLC. (source)
- Proactive hiring platform GEM raises $100 million in Series C funding. (source)
- Workforce management platform PRO Unlimited acquires direct sourcing solution WillHire. (source)
- Immigration services provider Envoy Global receives investment from Palladium Equity Partners, LLC. (source)
- Talent management software provider Acendre acquires applicant tracking and onboarding software Vacancy Filler. (source)
- Business management solutions provider Priority Software acquires time and attendance software provider Ovdimnet. (source)
- HR platform Hibob receives $150 million in Series C funding. (source)
- HR Path and PlusHR Group merge. (source)
- The Mom Project, which provides resources to help mothers return to the workforce, raises $80 million in Series C funding. (source)
- HR management platform Buk raises $50 million in Series A funding. (source)
- Equitable hiring platform BrightHire raises $20.5 million in Series B funding. (source)
- Tech-focused recruiting company Hunt Club raises $10 million in Series A funding. (source)
- Online temporary staffing platform Wonolo raise $138 million in growth funding. (source)
- HR case management company HR Acuity receives $47 million investment from K1 Investment Management. (source)
- Remote hiring startup Deel raises $425 million in Series D funding. (source)
- Software-engineer screening tool Karat raises $110 million in Series C funding. (source)
- Professional community platform Ladder launches new mobile app and raises $3.7 million. (source)
- Grant Thornton's State of Work in America finds employees want flexibility more than raises. (source)
- Hybrid work will remain a permanent fixture when the threat of COVID-19 finally passes, according to XpertHR's Flexible Work Policies and Practices Survey. (source)
- The Beamery Talent Index says half of workers are looking for new jobs. (source)
- Axonify's State of the Fontline Work Experience report finds 45 percent of frontline workers have decided to quit. (source)
- The recruiting profession experienced explosive growth in 2021, according to new data from Top Echelon. (source)
- In West Monroe's Quarterly Executive Poll, 75 percent of executives say they're bullish on the U.S. economic recovery. (source)
- Talent group Phaidon International launches Larson Maddox subsidiary for regulatory and legal talent. (source)
- Interview platform interviewIA announces new freemium software model. (source)
- Former Caldwell leaders launch new executive search firm Artico Search. (source)
- AI-driven talent development platform Eightfold AI announces two new partnerships: one with Heidrick & Struggles and one with Tata Consultancy Services (source, source)
- Equifax workforce solutions announces new integration with HCM tech platform isolved. (source)
- Live Recruit debuts new version of its virtual hiring event platform. (source)
- Talent acquisition platform Avature launches recruitment marketing capabilities for WeChat. (source)
- Greenfield Staffing Software and Timerack, Inc., form long-term strategic partnership. (source)
- Resume-sharing platform C-Suite CV Secure ranks America's Top 99 retained search firms. (source)
- Talent acquisition platform HiringSolved announces new product release featuring new pattern predictions and an AI-powered recruiting assistant. (source)
- Former NFL player James Hasty launches Eneje search firm with goal to eliminate racial disparities in sports hiring. (source)
- Top Echelon Software releases new Network Candidates sourcing tool. (source)
- Talent acquisition firm Find Great People joins the International Executive Search Federation. (source)
Are you interested in having your company featured in this recruiting industry report? Send an email to email@example.com with your company's news or announcements. Our regular publication, RecruiterToday, also features thought leadership from recruiting and talent acquisition professionals and accepts content contributions.