Welcome to Recruiter Roundup, where we take a monthly look at the most exciting recruiting and HR industry news.
What's New at Recruiter.com
- Recruiter.com Video is now available on SAP® App Center, the digital marketplace for SAP partner offerings. The solution integrates with SAP® Fieldglass® solutions and helps businesses transform their hiring processes with mobile-friendly capabilities. Click here to learn how Recruiter.com Video can help you cut time to hire without sacrificing quality of hire.
- We've also launched the #NoResumeRequired initiative to help 100,000 people get back to work, with the help of free video resumes and our partner companies. Click here to learn more.
- Recruiter.com is partnering with Proactive Investors to expand investor outreach through new video and media content.
- Recruiter.com is launching the Recruiter.com Academy, a new virtual training program designed to help career-changers break into recruiting. Check out the interview with Recruiter.com CEO Evan Sohn to learn more:
Recruiting Industry Investments / M&A Activity
- Syndio, an analytics platform that helps companies identify and close discriminatory pay gaps, raises $17.1 million. (source)
- Resume validations platform AccuChain receives an undisclosed amount of funding from Vertex Partners. (source)
- Employment-screening services Global HR Research and Employment Screening Services, LLC, complete merger. (source)
- Salesforce invests in Darwinbox, an India-based developer of HR software. (source)
- Learning Technologies Group PLC acquires performance management software provider Reflektive. (source)
- Private equity group TPG gets a majority stake in HR software startup Greenhouse with a $500 million investment. (source)
- Temporary work marketplace Iziwork raises $43 million. (source)
- Benefits administration and HR software provider Employee Navigator raises $34 million. (source)
- Executive search firm ZRG acquires Turnkey Search, a leading recruitment firm in the sports industry. (source)
- The American Staffing Association reports that staffing jobs rebounded in January, and nearly 60 percent of staffing firms report increased temporary and contract employment. (source)
- Bain, Nvidia top Glassdoor's annual Best Places to Work list for 2021. (source)
- One of COVID-19's (few) silver linings: the accelerated adoption of new employee well-being trends, according to Wellable's 2021 Employee Wellness Industry Trends report. (source)
- The fifth annual Global Energy Talent Index finds job security is low in the energy sector. (source)
- Randstad releases 2021 salary guide. (source)
- The 2020 Candidate Experience (CandE) report explores how companies are building engaging candidate experiences in an unprecedented era. (source)
- iHire's third annual US Job Industry Recap & Outlook Report takes a closer look at the most popular job titles, most desired skills, and the top hiring industries of 2020. (source)
- MassPay rebrands to MP: Wired for HR. (source)
- PayDay Payroll Resources gets its own rebrand, too, becoming PayDay Employer Solutions. (source)
- New industrial search firm Better Than Found specializes in professional and executive talent in manufacturing, engineering, and construction. (source)
- Outmatch announces Outmatch Foundation, an employee-led foundation that aims to make career and educational resources more accessible to traditionally underrepresented groups. (source)
- HR Acuity launches empowER, a professional community for employee relations practitioners. (source)
- The US Department of Labor's new ruling on worker classification relaxes the former standards of the FLSA's independent contractor test — but with the Biden administration officially inaugurated, that could change. Best to keep a close eye on federal-level worker classification regulations in the coming days. (source)
- In fact, a lot could change under the new Biden administration, including revisions of the H1-B visa process, minimum wage hikes, and more. SHRM has a good breakdown of all the ways in HR and recruiting could change under Joe Biden here.
Are you interested in having your company featured in this recruiting industry report? Send an email to our Editor, email@example.com, with your company's news or announcements. Our regular publication, RecruiterToday, also features thought leadership from recruiting and talent acquisition professionals and accepts content contributions.