Recruiter.com Group, Inc. (OTCQB:RCRT), a leading hiring platform with the world's largest network of small and independent recruiters, presented the results of the Recruiter Index® for June 2020 live on CNBC on 6/29/20.
Recruiter.com reported that the job market had significantly improved since May 2020 and that the surveyed recruiters are optimistic that the improvements will continue both over the short and long term. The subsequent jobs report on 7/2/20 showed record job gains of 4.8 million in June 2020, which beat expectations, with the unemployment rate falling to 11.1%.
“Recruiter.com has been tracking recruiter sentiment and confidence since the beginning of the pandemic, and the latest results continue the positive trends we identified in previous iterations of the survey,” said Recruiter.com CEO Evan Sohn. “Our survey respondents were almost unanimous in their beliefs that the effects of COVID-19 are steadily fading, and hiring activity appears to be moving toward pre-pandemic levels.”
For the first time since the Recruiter Index® began surveying recruiters in April, the majority of survey respondents — 51.4 percent — said they expect their job requirement loads to improve over the next 30 days. Additionally, more recruiters than ever say COVID-19 is having little or no impact on their recruiting activities.
Overall Job Market Perception
- In May 2020, 42.8 percent of respondents said COVID-19 had a "great effect" on their recruiting efforts. This time around, that number fell precipitously to 16.3 percent.
- The average recruiter was working on 20 open roles in June 2020, compared to 12 in April and 15 in May.
- Surveyed recruiters expect particularly robust recoveries in healthcare (61 percent see demand increasing in the next 90 days), construction (75 percent), and education (75 percent).
- Even industries that barely registered in previous surveys are starting to recover: 71.5 percent of recruiters in aviation / aerospace expect demand to increase over the next 30 days, while 55.6 percent of recruiters in arts / music / journalism said the same.
Recruiter.com Group, Inc.
Recruiter.com is a hiring platform for the world's largest network of small and independent recruiters. We empower businesses to recruit specialized talent faster with virtual teams of recruiters and AI job-matching technology. Visit https://www.recruiter.com.
For investor information, visit https://www.recruiter.com/investors.html.
Please follow social media channels for additional updates:
- LinkedIn Recruiter Network Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/42370/
- LinkedIn Company Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1240434
- Twitter Company Page: https://twitter.com/recruiterdotcom
- Facebook Company Page: https://www.facebook.com/RecruiterDotCom
Recruiter.com Group, Inc.
Phone: (855) 931-1500
RedChip Companies, Inc.
Phone: (407) 491-4498
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements:
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including the anticipated improvements of the job market over the short and long term, expected improvement of the job requirement loads in the next 30 days, expected robust recoveries in the healthcare, construction and education segments, and the anticipated increase in demand in the aviation / aerospace segment and the arts / music / journalism segment. The words "forecasts" "believe," "may," "estimate," "continue," "anticipate," "intend," "should," "plan," "could," "target," "potential," "is likely," "will," "expect" and similar expressions, as they relate to us, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. We have based these forward-looking statements primarily on our current expectations and projections about future events and financial trends that we believe may affect our financial condition, results of operations, business strategy, and financial needs. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ from those in the forward-looking statements include continued demand for professional hiring, the accuracy of the Recruiter Index® survey, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the job market and the economy as virus levels are again rising in many states, and the Risk Factors contained within our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2019. Any forward-looking statement made by us herein speaks only as of the date on which it is made. Factors or events that could cause our actual results to differ may emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for us to predict all of them. We undertake no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise, except as may be required by law.